Our approach begins with a mapping of the existing processes. Followed by an analysis of work streams and the potential opportunities found within. Commonly inefficiencies are identified in either and/or a set of redundancies, a lack of visibility, poor execution, and inadequate monitoring.
Additionally, in support of an improved process model, with human resources, we will develop a new organizational structure including a description of each of the roles and responsibilities.
Common sources used to develop improved processes
- Standard models in the industry,
- Replication of best practices in similar organizations, and
- New designs developed from client and KFW Consultants experience.
Short list of deliverables
- Process mapping,
- Definition of information systems required per process,
- Human resources,
- Roles and responsibilities
- Organizational planning
- Description of the new operating model, and
- Reference material in support of the new processes.